Tears: Your Memories.

I close my eyes as I wipe a tear.
I just keep wishing you were still here.
I will hold all the memories deep in my heart.
Though these memories will never part.
I close my eyes as I wipe a tear.
I just keep wishing this pain would disappear.
I didn't get the chance to say my last good-bye.
I just didn't think you could ever die.
Then I heard the words come in
Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free,
I'm following the path God laid for me.
I took his hand when I heard his call,
I turned my back and left it all.
I could not stay another day,
To laugh, to love, to work, to play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way,
I've found that peace at the end of the day.
If my parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
Ah, yes, these things too I will miss.
Be not burdened with times of sorrow,
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My Life's been full, I savoured much,
Good friends, good times, a loved one' touch.
Perhaps my time seemed all too brief,
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your heart and share with me,
God wanted me now, He set me free.
I close my eyes as I wipe a tear.
All of your love I will always hold near.
In my heart and in my mind I will never be alone.

Rest In Peace...

- Jae


It takes 3 minutes to write a honest feedback, don't be a lazy fat cat, work those fingers( and the head) , use the comment column below.. There you feel better... ‎



Related Post

Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

0 comments:

We appreciate your comment and enjoin you to share our posts on social media. Thank you.