Short Stories : Life of a Runs Girl - Episode 3

Welcome! This week, we continue on the trail of the life this runs girl. Here is episode 3. You missed Episodes One and Two ? Find it below and dont forget to share and drop your comments. Enjoy the rest of your week!

While I recovered from the sudden display of those imaginary planetary view of the stars, I felt a sharp pain on my chest. It was his massive hands pining me down.  I tried to use my hands to... I was caught up between pushing him or remove the hand making my breathing difficult but in an instant, I tried to scream and he used the other hand to slap me again. This time much harder and also hastened the flow of tears down my cheeks and his hands punched  breasts so hard I felt the pain bring more tears.

"You like that don't you honey" he said still grouping
" am going to give you a night you won't forget in a hurry".
In an instant, his hands found a way to join my two shaky hands said to my self.

"Elle if you get out of this, you will take your revenge on men! You will never be weak before a man nor submit, you shall rule them instead.
This is a promise Elle that you must honor. "

I closed my eyes finally giving into his onslaught and felt the soft tissue in his mouth lick my neck and said: " I see you no longer fighting it. I love my women feisty. But this will do too."

He switched attention to my breasts, where his teeth was an accessory to accomplish his mission to calm his sexual urge. He was gentle but it does not conceal my predicament of being violated. As I closed my eyes and the tears continued to rain down from my heart, I could hear the rustle of the  leaves and tried to imagine a windy sunny peaceful Sunday, my imagination's were cut short.
"...you have no right...." The first voice
" I have every right" the second voice said. I struggled to open my eyes but it was hazy in the room from the frozen lake and suddenly the grasp on me eased off, his weight on me varnished and like a dream i was free. As the squabble continued, a few punches flew around and ended with a loud thud on the floor which  the music could not prevent the attentive ears from getting a piece of the travelling sound wave.

I wiped my eyes and behold was Anthony staring at me and then back to a man on the floor.
"How did you know I was in trouble" I asked
" I didn't." Anthony said
" then why did you..."
She stared hard as he bent to check his pulse and in a few seconds he looked at her and shook his head.

"He is dead" Anthony whispered...

Related Post

Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

0 comments:

We appreciate your comment and enjoin you to share our posts on social media. Thank you.