Life of a Runs Girl (21+ only)

Hey folks. I met a "runs" girl a while ago in Port Harcourt and agreed to share her story with me. It will come in episodes and for security reasons I changed the names of her clienteles. Don't forget to share!

It all started when when my love for money grew beyond control. My parents were civil servants and I lacked nothing just wanted more. I succumbed to peer influence in secondary school and had my mind corrupted with the saying: "you use what you have to get what you want".

In other words, monetize the receipt of men craving the accommodation of any vagina talk less of mine which had it all...
Peer pressure also pushed me into this profession. Seeing my friends use a phone that my parents couldn't afford. The pressure from friends to be among/join them was heart breaking. There and then I decided to use what I had to get what I wanted. It happened the night my neighbor invited me to a night club and had to sneak out of the house to join him. See, Anthony has always had a thing for me but as neighbours he could not do anything(or so I thought ). I wore the only party outfit which was a purple trouser that had no side panels and a see through lace top. My lips had a layer of gloss being the only makeup i was allowed to have, rubbed my white powder and donned my flat sandals which didn't make it as an attire/accessory as I removed it.

My parents were 'deep sleepers' but caution was paramount prevent this chance of outing slip away from my grasp. I sneaked out of my room and walked on the tips of my toes probably to evade the 'Hot floor'.

The length of the corridor connecting all rooms was unending and like a journey of a thousand miles, I had to find my way to the kitchen where the backdoor to the world stood gaping at me.

As soon as the coast was clear I ran to the gate to where Anthony promised to be awaiting my arrival by 11:40pm. However, i was late because i started my escape at 11:40pm and assumed the time spent would be five minutes while expecting Anthony to be there. when I sneaked out of ma room. He will still be there abi? I asked my self as i opened the gate and looking left and right with no car in sight but wait a minute, there was someone there. I couldn't tell who it was because it was dark.

"Hello Ella" the shiloutte obviously had a mouth and he could talk. I was  startled but it did not deter me...
"Hello" I answered
"So you made it"
"Anthony?" I asked
"Emmm...where you expecting someone else?"
"No. I was expecting to see you in your car. Hope we are still going?"
"Of course. But my friend will come pick us up. Not using my own car" he said.
"Oh...OK" I said trying to mask the  disappointment in my voice.
He came closer and I could see the handsome devil. Did I forget to tell u he was handsome? Of course he is. Just as I was day dreaming, a light shone on us and I could see the face more clearly. As I turned to the direction of the light, it was coming from a car.
"That should be my friend james" Anthony said
The car came to a stop and a young man alight and the exchange of pleasantries and introduction ensued. After that we left in his car to the night club with a very funny name. I didnt care so long I landed a maga this night which was the deal I had with my neighbor. He promised to introduce me to people as long as i accompany him to the club for just a night.

As we arrived the venue, the atmosphere was hazy with the stench of tobacco embracing the corners of our nostrils, I felt an itch  in my eyes as a first timer but was quickly distracted as He led me to the dance floor.

All I could remember was Duncan mighty's song which I responded to adequately with my dance steps. I felt the urge that the hour had arrived and motioned with my hand to ask how far. The music was too loud so talking was a great deal. He took me to a vip section and introduced me to some people I can't remember their name. The last one dragged me to sit on his lap.
"Fine girl, how much for the night" he said looking straight into my eyes. Immediately I was scared. I looked around and others were carrying their belonging (cigarette, ash tray and bottles of alcohol) and filing out of the room one after the other. Even Anthony had left.
"Don't be scared. I am a very important person and they know I don't like disturbance" the man added. Even if I was scared shitless, I was looking towards the encounter.
" just 20k" I said.
"OK. No problem." As he said this he started foundling my breast and he miraculously found my nipple at one touch. Heat rushed all over me as the experience was never... He gently stood up and asked me to sit in the couch. I obeyed. He sat beside me and started kissing my hands, my arm, moved up wards until he found my neck. I bent sideways to give him more access as I wanted more. He licked my neck and the warmth from this lips to my neck transfered heat everywhere I could feel it on my toes. I started to feel collywobbles not just in my stomach. I could tell this man was a skilled at this because he was so gentle. As he approached my face to kiss me, I brushed him away as his breath was filled with the offensive odour of alcohol which I could not pretend to like. It seemed he understood as he did not press further. He kissed the other side of my neck and transfered to my hands just like he did to the other one. He quickly removed my netted top and tried to unhook my bra...I stopped him and asked:
"Is this where we are doing it?'
"Yes of course. Don't worry nobody will come here" he answered
With speed like mach 3 he found and unhooked my bra. He looked at my breast and said "wow". He started sucking on my breast and my body was burning with need. As he was foundling with the other, he sucked the other. My brain was blank as I could think of nothing else. He stopped and removed my trousers and it came down with my panties. He stood up after this and removed his...he took the condom on the table and slipped into it. Then all hell broke loose.
"Stop. I can't" I said to him
He did not move as he looked at me shocked obviously.
"What do u mean by stop?" He asked his voice sounding dangerous. The same mouth that was sending thrills and excitement just a moment ago still sent this venomous sound. I found my pants and trousers and wore them while his penis grew flacid.
"I can't do this"
" is the money too small? Ok I will double it but don't tell me to stop!"
He came closer and pushed me back to the couch and this time the kisses were revoulting! I tried pushing him.
" please stop. PLEASE!!!" I almost cried.
He seemed to be deaf. He foundled my breast and it sent pain past my spine. As we struggled I started to cry. I should think that made him look at my eyes.
" why are you telling me to stop woman!" He yelled "I have offered to pay you double. What is your problem"
" I am a virgin" ...

to be continued

Related Post

Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

2 comments:

avatar

Hmmmmmmm!!!! Don't keep us waiting sis!!😐😑😕😑😕.

www.leemlar.blogspot.com

avatar

I like what you're doing since I'm also a writer. However, there are some grammatical errors, use of shorthand( e.g u) and punctuation errors. If you can address these issues, it's a fine job really. And lol at the fact that it's rated 21+. Usually, 18+ is the standard.

We appreciate your comment and enjoin you to share our posts on social media. Thank you.