Life of a Runs Girl | Episode 2

Hey guys. Last week I started  a diary called life of a runs girl. It continues this week and if u missed the first episode? Read here don't forget to comment. Enjoy

"You are a what?" the man asked in the corridor of perplexity.
"Am a virgin" I exclaimed a bit louder and aroused a stare from his eyes for  three seconds or so. As I waited with anxiety, laughter greeted my ears and sent me a memo of that I could wish for the ground to open for me to jump into with my brief shame.

The man laughed and laughed and after a while he said "My dear that's a good one and that ain't stopping me. Virgins don't visit the night club and If they do, not this one"
Like the feeling of seeing a ghost, He attacked me and within his grasp was my bra which I struggled to keep hold off like the only piece of sanctity left on me, it was futile.

The hook snapped unfortunately and  sparked the survival instinct to use my hand to hold the loosened underwear. The struggle continued with another surprise on cards, the man furnished my cheeks with a slap.

As i pondered about the incident, I tried to steady my ship with swirling stars like in the TV programmed for children. The VIP area of the club suddenly seemed cloudy with fading awareness of my environment, I felt my body being mangled as the man had his way with the bra and pushed me to the cushion. 

The point of call was my mid region where He took off trousers and pant i donned earlier. At that point, can i say i was at the mercy of a man who was roaring with hormones and that's when i had a glimpse of the saying all hell broke loose.

...to be continued

Related Post

Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

1 comments:

avatar

This dude/man needs virgin help... Lol

We appreciate your comment and enjoin you to share our posts on social media. Thank you.