My Death: The Recluse From Love

Another disillusioned day has past,
how long will this last?
I think soon, the devil has a new task,
he will control me and make me blast
I'll shoot myself with my gun,
with my face towards the sun
this voice inside telling me I'll never have a son
and the only thing I wanna do is run
run away from the pain‎
but its bound with me like a chain,‎
my life is similar like the rain
so many tears that I've  shed,‎
I wanna sleep and never get of my bed
cuz I don't want to feel sad.
Oh I wished someone would come;
Come and make me glad
but no. 
There is just more pain instead,
pain from dreaming, seeing you in places;
Places my heart envisioned you never knew you would put others, no one but me..‎
Save it for another day
I'm dead for now
Believe me.
The more I love
The more I hate
And cringe inside
My writhing need
To fill myself
With love.
Love me back so I can hate
My own deceit
And settle for my petty explanation.‎
My dreams vanishing in thin air‎
I'm slipping away and I don't care
oh God this isn't fair
My eyes closing, feeling the wind in my hair
my heart deserves better, 
this I tell myself; though‎
I'll never get what I deserve
cuz god you cant change,
what you wrote in that letter.‎
The last image in my head
is when I saw her and turned red
I will always love her
now I'm falling on the floor
hoping the lord guides me to heavens door
I hope you won't keep me lying on the floor
here I come lord your angel, don't close the door!
This one very beautiful thing, led to my death.. 
For I died in her loving embrace, and the powder 
Of a Bullet..
In perfect accordance.  

- Jae

Related Post

Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

3 comments:

We appreciate your comment and enjoin you to share our posts on social media. Thank you.