Uncertainties

Heart break and promises
I have had more than my share
I feel like im getting tired
Of giving my affections out
And getting no returns on investments
I love you
Those words are easy to say
Even a kid knows this
I feel I cant remember
Maybe its true that I cant or wont
Know the feeling of holding a wanting hand
Your wanting hands
Guiding me through…
Reassuring me at each turn…
Of every thorn
All along I tried to pretend
That it wont matter if you’re gone
But it did… and you are gone
So is this me being obnoxious ???
For wanting maybe but a lil drop
Of a love
As sweet as your kisses
And intense as your gaze
As intoxicating as your scent
As warm as your embrace….
Sighs
Maybe it is
But I know I deserve one
Who could gladly bare it all
As we dive naked together into a pool
Soaking in its purity
And drying off on our sheets
With me clinging unto you
As you suck me in…
Im dreaming again
Dreaming of what it should be
What you should have been
Whenever you reach for me
This isnt lust
Neither am I lost
For now I would never know…..

Related Post

Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

0 comments:

We appreciate your comment and enjoin you to share our posts on social media. Thank you.