Late

I would sincerely love to apologize for being away for long..!! TOO LONG..!1


Late at night


Another lit struck
burning bright Red with each puff
Troubled soul, inside she lay
If my vision is right
Tonight is in dismay
Tomorrow looks a dream we may never wake up in.
Wrapped in the sheets, she stretched, perfect sight I'm not at luxury to admire.
It started out fresh
Always seems to be
But like the stick she detest, it burns out fast,
and if we were behind a red light burning with drags
Then would we exhale feeling alright.‎
The battle of might
Of survivals and tales to write
Of love and a picture alright
Never intending always proposing 
Making promises and leaving innocent yet dead emotions in our wake.‎
The beauty of promises wear away like a sunken knife ‎
Eaten away by the strives of reality like rust to metal‎
If this love is just right ‎
Maybe the pains would be washed away by the orgasms tonight‎
But does it make it alright 
I cannot come to you?  

Having the will and forsaking the zeal
And as I spill the emotions of my thoughts into the inks of my phone with the papers of tears soaked from emotions not dropping ‎
I've had my fair fight
Living in this world as his sun hides from sight 
Believing in love and beautiful equinox of a mirage that keeps showing me images of you and I intertwined in perfect bliss..
Wars that would never be won over. 


Sitting and listening to my thoughts loud blaring 
Wondering how a Mosaic became a lost rubble.. 
How you became a lie to me..
How you became everything i dreamed about and yet started to DETEST
I know I'd never get it right, as I have to stop as I hear you stir.. 
But let's be clear, I'd be here again.. 
Till I come again from this red light I write


Related Post

Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

0 comments:

We appreciate your comment and enjoin you to share our posts on social media. Thank you.