I can

I can only imagine
What it's like to sacrifice..!!
After all God made the ultimate one...
How it feels to do without,
What it takes to pay the price,
for a purchase one too many..
To offer all you have
Unto others with a need,
for a greater cause; Like the Balance of the earth 
or ultimate good of humanity.. Pfft..
I can only imagine..
For I myself, I live in greed, 
utter selfishness 

I can only imagine
What it's like to be alone.
How it feels to be rejected,
most times by the one whose approval and desire, 
you long for the most.
How to get by on your own,
to never look forward to the warm meals at night, 
after yet another stressful day. 
To never hear or feel the laughter of a complete table,
one filled with love and a Family, 
a family from a relationship so cherished..!!! 
To never share a secret
or a common liking. 
To feel empty deep inside,
inside a place you are unlikely to reach
I can only imagine.
For I myself, I live in pride..!!!

I can only imagine
What it's like to be abused.
How it feels to lie awake
Feeling angry, tired and bruised
with all the pain and reproach, 
from an explicit act only too shameful
Rape ? Defilement ?? Murder ?? Bullying ?? 
The list never seems to dry up.
To have no friend to turn to,
no ear willing to hear your plight, 
a hideous one some dare to refer it as. 
To be filled with rage you can't release
I can only imagine
For I myself, I live in peace

I can only imagine
What it's like to know such pain.
How it feels to wake each morning,
With a past you can't explain
To live a constant nightmare,
That no else can parallel.
Running away in fright from a dream turned Nightmare..!!!
I can only imagine
But for them, they live in Hell
Not me I yell reassuringly... 

It takes 3 minutes to write a honest feedback, don't be a lazy fat cat, work those fingers( and the head) , use the comment column below.. There you feel better... ‎



Related Post

Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

0 comments:

We appreciate your comment and enjoin you to share our posts on social media. Thank you.