Who are you?

Good morning guys. Sorry we have been working on the site and then a lot of excuses but it does not matter now. We will make it up. I start today with my thoughts. Don't forget to comment.
The question of who are you? arises after a misunderstanding which somewhat reveals our image...What do I mean?
Its like this...

Situations no matter how bad, makes us adjust for the unknown. When its cold/hot, its a natural action to know that you are configured to adjust. The reason for this most times is the fate that it will pass for something better and same goes for attitude.

Citing another example, I usually say I cannot take the sufferings being meted upon house helps or individuals who stay in homes of people other than their nuclear family; siblings and parents. The level of endurance has its starting point pitched in the clouds knowing that 'this too shall pass' as you know nothing is permanent in Life.
Have you got the memo that being kind has its disadvantages? The individual who dares to have such virtue is always reminded of the fact that, they don't get the kindness in return but as determined and courageous as they can be, they accept such fate for being such a unique being.

However, its inhumane to say this but having intentions to exhibit evil has its advantage because nobody dares trample upon them. They have already accepted their fate. Because its who they are.
Then some people fall on neither nice or evil. They just go with flow,and flow with the rhythm. They get branded with the situations they get caught in. Today he is evil. And next he is nice. I can be nice today because I want to be and when tomorrow greets us and you offend me, I can be evil.

I still remain thee, I am me

Related Post

Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

0 comments:

We appreciate your comment and enjoin you to share our posts on social media. Thank you.