Home coming


I had a disease that most writers fear. A disease that our imaginations has come to an end. That our words can't come so crafty and please the mind again. A disease called writers block. I ran to a colleague and told him of my fear. 

He said think of a very strong emotion. Pain,sorrow,joy or laughter. Which one pushed you to write? I stared and was blank. I went home and tried to conjure that emotion to make me write but it was not possible. 

Two weeks passed and something opens my brains...sometimes a break is what we need. The pressures may break us if we don't take a break -get that? I call this homecoming. May We always find our way even when the road is flooded and lost. Have a great week friends.

Related Post

Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

0 comments:

We appreciate your comment and enjoin you to share our posts on social media. Thank you.